Everything you need to be your most beautiful self.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Here's to new beginnings...

Hey all!

I know what you're thinking.. here's another NEW YEAR, NEW ME post! Before you go down that path I would like to say NO... and yes! While not completely going into the whole New Year's resolution craze, I have decided to make some changes in my life. 

First and foremost, I have decided to restart my blog... but with a new direction. When this blog first started I was heavily focused on beauty and becoming this overnight blog sensation (not a tall order right?) This year I thought I would focus on something a little more manageable (at least in my eyes.) My new blog will be focused on anything and everything you need to be the best version of yourself.

Which brings me to my New Year's resolution... (I'm sure you can guess)

BECOMING THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF! 

This is totally open to your interpretation. For me it means not buying into everything that I used to just because I was told I should. Or, not doing things that I don't enjoy. Basically, it means I will be focusing on getting fit, making healthier choices, and working on self development; all while enjoying the little things in life. 

Throughout this blog, I will be taking you on the journey with me (it's going to be a wild ride.) You'll be getting a front row seat to my triumphs and complete failures and I challenge you to join me. Who knows, maybe we'll end up being those people that wake up early, eat healthy, help others, and enjoy life or; we'll stay our same tired, stubborn, self centered selves... Only time will tell.


XOXO, Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment